Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I’m experiencing problems accessing parts of your site. What should I do?
First, attempt to update and/or restart your Internet browser (Chrome, Firefox or Explorer). Second, ensure that you have a consistent internet connection, which may help resolve video or audio playback issues. Third, check to see if you can access popular websites, such as Google or Bing. If not, there may be a problem with your connection to the Internet. If this is the case, it is recommended to contact your service provider. Additionally, Clearing Browser Cache may allow your browser to function more efficiently.
- I'm experiencing problems donating or ordering from the store. What should I do?
Please do the following: first, be sure that the name of the card is matched exactly. Second, make sure the security code (CVN) is matched exactly as on the card. Third, be sure that the expiration date is correct as on the card. Lastly, verify that your address is correct.
- How can I learn more about the Bible?
If you'd like to learn more about the Bible, please visit our Learn the Bible section.
- How can I get help with everyday problems and situations for life?
If you need help Scripturally for everyday problems and situations, please visit our Get Help section.
- What are some of your beliefs that your ministry holds?
If you'd like to know more about our belief system, you can find a short version of it on our Statement of Faith page.
- How else may I contact you for other help, a prayer request, a testimonial, or other issue?
To contact our organization for any reason, please visit our Contact Us page.